Your Health and Safety
- All persons entering The Race Centre (TRC) are admitted subject to the following regulations. Any person who does not comply with these regulations may be removed from the centre.
- TRC reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the centre, ban from entry to the centre, or remove from the centre without right to refund any person who:
- has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of TRC, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other visitors or staff;
- has behaved in, or in the vicinity of, the centre in a manner which, in the opinion of TRC, has, or is likely to, affect the safety and enjoyment of other visitors or staff;
- uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked events are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason(s) referred to above.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the centre unless they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst in the centre must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- TRC, in its absolute discretion, may increase the age restriction for children referred to in the regulation above on an individual basis for the requirement of accompaniment by an adult should it be deemed necessary in the interests of safety and security
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the centre (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) without the express prior permission of TRC
- TRC reserves the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals referred to in the regulation above that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress
- To prevent offensive weapons, dangerous articles and illegal substances from being taken into the centre, visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will give their consent to undergo an outerclothing search and/or have their bags and belongings checked. Any refusal to comply with this request will result in being denied entry and/or being escorted from the centre without the right to refund. It is prohibited to bring into the centre any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
- Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the centre without the right to refund and be open to prosecution
- Intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the centre except with the express permission of TRC and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the centre or escorted from the centre without right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the centre without right to refund.
Events, Property and Refunds
- TRC will endeavour to ensure that as many simulators as are required are available for use by visitors. Should insufficient simulators be available for execution of a pre-booked event,
then TRC will seek to provide an appropriate rescheduling or refund / partial refund as appropriate.
- There will otherwise be no refunds on pre-booked events. The only exception, being for events booked more than 14 days in advance. With a minimum of 14 days notice, you may apply in writing for a partial refund on event cancellations or reductions in group size. In this scenario you may receive up to a 50% refund per team/driver as appropriate.
- Vouchers are redeemable only for events at The Race Centre. Vouchers are not refundable either in part or in whole.
- All facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
- Unnecessary noise, (such as that from the use of radio sets, mobile phones, video cameras and other electrical equipment) or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in the centre.
- TRC accepts no responsibility for any loss and or damage arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any experience.
Filming and Photography
- From time to time TRC or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the centre which may feature visitors. By accepting these regulations, you agree that TRC or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with TRC or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- By accepting these regulations, you acknowledge that TRC may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by visitors to the centre and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other visitors and/or staff. By accepting these regulations you agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the centre.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto the centre by visitors shall be at such visitor’s own risk and TRC accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property.